College & Career Coach
Need a copy of your transcript? Then please send your transcript request to email@example.com and include your name (when you attended PHS), DOB, last 4 digits of your SSN, and where you need the transcript to be sent. For previously graduates PHS students, the cost for a transcript request to be processed is $3.00.
Need a copy of your attendance verification and/or your ADAP report for your learner's or driver's license? Please email your request to
Important Information for Students
College Planning and Test Prep for Grades 9-12
Applerouth, a leader in the college planning and test prep industry, is offering free virtual sessions for students in grades 9-12 to plan for college and prepare for college admissions tests.
SENIOR PROFILE PACKETS
Please click on the link above to download the senior power-point presentation. After the presentation downloads to your device, then please click on the "audio" icon in the lower right hand corner of each slide to listen to the presentation information.
1) Big Canoe Scholarship
- Please click HERE to view the video on the 2021 Big Canoe Scholarship Process.
- Please click HERE to access the Big Canoe Scholarship website and directions on how to apply for the scholarship.
- The deadline to submit your application to your school counselor is January 22, 2021.
Virtual College Visits
In lieu of on campus college visits, most colleges are hosting virtual information sessions this school year. Below are some upcoming virtual college meetings that you may want to attend:
1) University of South Alabama - multiple sessions taking place between 10/20 - 11/18. Click HERE to sign up.
2) University of West Georgia - sign up HERE to set up a virtual visit with our admissions representative, Teresa Gonzalez.
3) Chattahoochee Technical College - Admission Info Sessions on 11/2 and 11/5. Both nights will have meetings at both 4pm and 6pm. Sessions will go over how to apply, choose a program, transfer into the university, and financial aid funding. Application fee waiver week will be 11/9-11/13. Sign up for the sessions below:
-click HERE to sign up for the November 2nd session.
-click HERE to sign up for the November 5th session.
Click HERE to view the YouScience Power Point Presentation. This is a large file due to the videos on the presentation; thus, when you click on the link you will then need to click on the "power-point" download option.
Click HERE to download the YouScience Workbook.
Click HERE to access the instructions for activating and logging into your YouScience account.
Please utilize the "New DE Student Checklist" to help ensure that you complete all of the necessary steps for Dual Enrollment.
Use this document to help create your GA Futures Account. This is a necessary step in the DE process and will help you keep track of various tasks in your college journey.
This document provides instructions on how to complete the steps in GA Futures that is necessary to secure funding for your DE classes.
Have you ever considered joining the military? Below are some links to help best assist you in making this decision and how to contact a recruiter. For more information, then please schedule an appointment with your school counselor or local military recruiter.
Click on the link below to view the recruitment requirements for joining the Air Force:
Please click HERE to view the requirements for enlisting in the US Navy.
Please click HERE to access the link showing what is required to enlist in the Marine Corps.
Click on the link below to view the requirements for joining the Coast Guard: